loading... Téléchargement …

Evaluation : 0
07-04-2008 12:19
(permalink)
Hey people do not ignore this one it is true!
The best part about GPS is that it guides you to your destination when you do not know the way, but on the other hand makes you go around the mulberry bush when you know your way.
A few days ago I had gone on a short trip and although i traveled on it earlier i wanted to try out my GPS…for a while it actually guided me well, but at one point I do not know what happened to it, I was told to take a left turn instead of right. i had just screwed my brain (just had a fight with my g/f) and listened to it and reached the hotel a whole 30 mins late. Hey guys don't doze off…. the story doesn't end here…. My GPS, then it told me to take one more left then after a few seconds another and after a few mins another one which took me to the same square from where I was supposed to take right and after this it told me to take another left I took and then I stopped and realised that it was going to take me to the same ride again...thanks to my growing brain cells. I got to my senses and to a U-turn and again saw my GPS, it told me to take right! My lovable GPS is certainly the Satan of all mobiles!

08-04-2008 11:22
(permalink)
applause Ha ha ha applause
Which is the phone you are using?
So that I will not buy it!

10-04-2008 12:54
(permalink)
Its HTC Touch, it’s a nice one, if you do not get addicted to your GPS!

11-04-2008 10:33
(permalink)
You were using handheld GPS unit or did you get a GPS receiver?
As a friend of mine messed up with a journey by following the GPS, he has got that handheld unit. It gives some weird directions and takes you round the Mulberry bush whenever he likes!!!
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread