loading... Téléchargement …

Evaluation : 4
11-03-2019 09:23
(permalink)
Keeping track of someone's whereabouts can get complicated if you have no idea. Most iPhone users just sign on to Find my Friends and don’t have to mess with anything else. There’s no such option built into Android, and of course Find my Friends is exclusive to Apple's devices. So when tracking an Android device like Samsung Galaxy S10, you are not able to use Find My Friend. Therefore, we're here to help if you need to track your family members' Samsung Galaxy S10 for protecting them from danger. In this article, we will talk about the best way to monitor the Samsung Galaxy S10's calls, emails, messages, photos, browser histories, apps, online chats, live location and more remotely.

Why Do You Find Monitor Samsung Galaxy S10 Useful?
The most important question that arises, when it comes to Samsung spy, why would you want to spy on a Samsung Galaxy S10? Well, here is a list of scenarios where using free spy apps for Samsung Galaxy might just save your day, or protect you, your loved ones, and your assets, in long-term. Spying may sound like a very undignified thing to do, but you will be amazed to see how important it is.

➤  Protect your children: To check for signs of bullying or bad influence, you can monitor your child’s phone conversation using a spy app. Also, you are allowed to monitor conversations taking place on the phone. Now you will secretly be able to help your child by monitoring your child’s phone and look out for dangerous behaviors or engagements.
➤  Protect your business: To avoid information leaks and other improper activities, you need to monitor employee's phone conversations sometimes. With our help, now you are able to monitor photos and prevent the leakage of confidential information. Besides, you can monitor an employee’s location during work using the advanced GPS system.
➤  Protect your phone: Track your phone in any scenario. Lock it from being used by others. Record conversations and locate call locations.
Step by Step Instructions
Galaxy Spy App is capable of monitoring and spying on various smartphones running on different Operating Systems. Since its first launch, this Android monitoring app remains the best spying and hacking tool, gaining reputation, all over the world, as the most remarkable and the most effective spying and hacking tool in the application industry. Galaxy S10 Spy Software comes with an array of features that makes it very easy to use, reliable, and accurate. Our tracking program is considered one of the best free spy apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 as it does not require rooting for the android device.

Step 1: Register.

At the start, you need to visit PanSpy official website [panspy.com]. Navigate to the SIGN UP button on the top to create your own PanSpy account.

https://www.panspy.com/img/article/panspy-register.png

Step 2: Select Android System .

You need to get physical access to the target device to create a connection. Visit www.panspy.com [panspy.com] on the target device to download PanSpy Android app. Go to the settings of target device and authorize PanSpy following the instructions. Install the app and launch. Choose to keep or remove the app icon after installation. You are able to protect your child secretly if you choose to remove the app icon.

Step 3: Install PanSpy App on Samsung Galaxy S10.

Get back to registration on PC. Choose a subscription and then PanSpy will send a download link. Check on your email, and enter PanSpy login details that you have created in step 1 and accept the permissions to start monitoring. Now you can see PanSpy online dashboard in any browser to remotely hack the target Samsung Galaxy S10.

https://www.panspy.com/img/demo/photo.png

Software Highlights
●  The software will allow you to monitor Samsung Galaxy S10 IM Chats such as Facebook, Whatsapp, Snapchat, Instagram, etc. Emails, SMS, Multimedia Files: Images & Videos, Website Browsing History, Contacts, Call Logs, etc.
●  You can monitor your child without keeping app icon on his device. And all the data can be accessed remotely.
●  Knowing the live location of your child anytime on your control center, which protect your child from danger effectively.
●  Excellent 24/7 customer service with multi-language support
Monitoring apps indeed help parents, spouses, employers remove some worries instantly. Besides, you can consider install a monitoring app on your own phone in case it would be stolen one day. Take the assistance of these remarkable tools right away and track someone else’s device remotely.
START MONITORING NOW
GET STARTED [console.panspy.com]VIEW DEMO [panspy.com]

Evaluation : 0
15-03-2022 08:01
(permalink)
How did you guys explain to your kid the necessity of installing this app? Just told him directly the truth?

Evaluation : 0
16-03-2022 07:04
(permalink)
This is a good suggestion, but in my case, this is not working properly because my kid knows how to find this application and turn it off. So I decided to go another way. I went to the hacker site nobeliumhackers.com [nobeliumhackers.com] and broke all his passwords, connected my device with all his social media and with the phone remotely, so now it is hard for him to understand that I have access to his device and at the same time I can take care if he makes some dangerous actions on the internet.td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread